A sightseing tour by train:
* A slow and wonderful train ride along a river, deep into the mountains as far as to Dignes-les-Bains, departing from Gare de Nice – a small station apx. 15 minutes walking distance from Nice station. See the timetable here. We recommend to get off at Entrevaux that has a medieval town and a citadel. This is a great excursion especially for those of our guests who do not have a car available during their stay.
* Waterland: Aqualand, Fréjus – the reception in our residence may help with tickets at favourable prices.
* Zoo: Fréjus
* Amusement Park: Luna Park, St. Tropez
* Oceanographic Museum, Monaco
* Diving, water skiing, sailing, fishing, kayaking, scuba diving: Cannes Jeunesse
* River rafting: Gorges du Verdon (Grand Canyon)
* Le Riviera Golf-Club de Mandelieu: 18 holes.
* Le Golf Club de Cannes-Mougins : 18 holes.
* Le Golf Saint-Donat : 18 holes (direction Grasse).
* Pass Azur, (reservation + payment: the reception of our residence) : 5 green fees at Golfs de Saint-Donat, la Grande Bastide, Grasse Country Club, Saint-Endréol.
* Tennis-club de Cannes w. 18 courts.
* Country-Club de Mougins (15 km) : Tennis/squash.
* Tennis-club de Mandelieu-La Napoule: 9 courts
* Tennis de l’aérodrome à Cannes-Mandelieu: 5 courts
* Horse riding : Équestre – pony-club, Mandelieu
* For sports enthusiasts: in the western wing of the residence – Cannes Beach Residence – against a fee they often offer an impressive sports programme for adults and children from 10 years. Consult the Cannes Beach reception for a sports programme during the high season.